Gift vouchers have an expiry date for when lessons must be taken by. This is based on the number of lessons purchased. The following are expiry dates for Christmas 2017 Gift Vouchers purchased up to 22nd December 2017:
- 1 lesson valid to 31st January 2018
- 2 lessons valid to 28th February 2018
- 4 lessons valid to 31st March 2018
- 6 lessons valid to 30th April 2018
General Terms and Conditions
- There are no refunds on gift vouchers
- Expiry dates are final
- Gift Vouchers are available for both new and existing students
- Gift vouchers cannot be transferred between the teachers of Your Voice Studio
- Lessons booked with gift vouchers must be declared at the time of booking
- Gift vouchers must be brought to the student’s first lesson and handed to the teacher at the start of the lesson
The teacher reserves the right to refuse to teach any student that is contagiously ill, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or exhibiting violent behaviour.
The teacher reserves the right to stop a lesson at any point should they feel it is necessary. In the event this happens during a period of recovering from an illness, the remaining portion of the lesson will be rescheduled at a time suitable for both parties.
The teacher reserves the right to refuse or discontinue lessons with any student for any reason at their discretion.
Rights and Discretion
The teachers of Your Voice Studio hold the rights and discretion to change or amend any of the above Terms and Conditions if deemed necessary or unavoidable. The full terms and conditions of the studio can be found at: