- Gift vouchers valid for 1 lesson must be used within 1 month of purchase.
- Gift vouchers valid for 2 lessons must be used within 3 months of purchase
- Gift vouchers valid for 4 lessons must be used within 6 months of purchase
- Gift vouchers valid for 6 lessons must be used within 8 months of purchase.
- Gift vouchers are not valid unless signed and dated in red by the teacher providing them
- Lessons booked with gift vouchers must be declared at the time of booking
- Gift vouchers must be brought to the student’s first lesson and handed to the teacher at the start of the lesson
- Gift vouchers do not entitle the student to a regular slot each week, although this can be arranged between the teacher and the student
- Gift Vouchers bought for 1 or 2 lessons at a January Discount can only be used between 1st January and 28th February
- Gift Vouchers bought for 6 lessons at a January Discount can only be used between 1st January and 30th April
- Gift Vouchers are available for both new and existing students
- Gift vouchers cannot be transferred between the teachers of Your Voice Studio
- Gift vouchers cannot be transferred or credited to another student
The teacher reserves the right to refuse to teach any student that is contagiously ill, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or exhibiting violent behaviour.
The teacher reserves the right to stop a lesson at any point should they feel it is necessary. In the event this happens during a period of recovering from an illness, the remaining portion of the lesson will be rescheduled at a time suitable for both parties.
The teacher reserves the right to refuse or discontinue lessons with any student for any reason at their discretion.
Rights and Discretion
The teachers of Your Voice Studio hold the rights and discretion to change or amend any of the above Terms and Conditions if deemed necessary or unavoidable.